Having a good understanding of nutrition is essential to building a culture that supports health and well-being in the workplace. This workshop is designed to provide practical tips for developing and maintaining healthy habits in line with a busy corporate lifestyle. This workshop takes a realistic approach to nutrition for those that work long hours, travel or attend regular work functions.
- Healthy food habits that support a busy corporate lifestyle.
- Plan for success: smarter, faster food options.
- Understand how your food choices impact your overall health and stress levels.
- Healthy options at work functions or while travelling.
- Nutritious foods on the go: practical suggestions for healthy food fast.
- Avoid the traps: alcohol, caffeine and other common eating errors.
Duration:Available in 1-Hr, 2-Hr