The high cost of living, mounting credit card debt and family financial pressures can often cause many employees significant stress and financial hardship. Our Money Sense workshop is designed to help employees gain valuable skills to manage their personal budget and finances more effectively. Participants will gain a range of easy-to-understand tools and tips for developing a healthy financial future.
- Understand the importance of basic budgeting and money management.
- Recognise the common roadblocks to good financial management and how you can avoid them.
- Learn practical tools and tips on effective budgeting and finance.
- Understand how to safeguard and protect yourself and your assets.
- Develop an understanding of the different types of debt and the real costs.
- Learn a simplified approach to better money management Financial Road Map.
- Understand what easy-to-use tools and resources are available to help stay on track.
- Gain some helpful tips for managing more complex money concerns.
Duration: available in 1-Hr, 2-Hr and 3-Hr options.