Being aware and in control of our emotions underpins our ability to build positive relationships and communicate effectively in the workplace – an essential trait for successful individuals and organisations. During this workshop, participants learn key insights and powerful strategies to identify and improve their level of emotional intelligence within the workplace.
Research shows us that an emotionally intelligent workplace enjoys effective working relationships, less conflict and a higher level of overall job satisfaction.
- Develop a clear understanding of emotional intelligence and why it is so important in the workplace.
- Understand the social neuroscience behind emotions and how they influence our behaviour and relationships.
- Understand the flaws in our emotional thinking and how they lead to a breakdown in communication.
- Understand the four essential pillars for mastering emotional intelligence.
- Learn key strategies for developing your emotional intelligence in the workplace.
- Gain assertive communication techniques to calm emotions, gain clarity and build rapport.
- Gain tips on building a team with a higher level of emotional intelligence awareness.
- Gain take away strategies to affect positive change, not only within your team but across the organisation.
Duration: available in 3-Hour, Half Day and Full Day options.