The Effective Communication workshop brings awareness to the impact of the way we communicate in the workplace. Participants will learn a range of proven communication techniques designed to support the development of successful relationships at work.
- Understand the key aspects of effective communication and how it can be used to improve personal impact at work.
- Recognise the role of culture, stereotypes and bias in communication.
- Identify the impact of emotions and learn how to manage them during difficult conversations.
- Set yourself up for successful conversations with practical tips on choosing the right time and place.
- Develop active listening skills and effective questioning techniques.
- Learn a variety of proven assertive communication techniques to use in a variety of situations at work.
- Give and receive appropriate feedback and use trusted techniques to deal with difficult situations.
- Identify resources and support available.
Duration: 3-Hr, Half Day, Full Day