Change is inevitable in all organisations. However, managing change can be an enormous challenge for organisations if leaders are not equipped with the right tools and knowledge to lead change effectively.�Successful change management requires thoughtful planning, good communication and sensitive execution.
This intensive workshop provides leaders with the best tools, techniques and framework to implement effective change management across a wide variety of situations. The overall aim is to reduce employee resistance to organisational change using a proven systematic and coordinated approach to increase the likelihood of a positive outcome.
- Understand the neuroscience behind change and why it is so important to get right in the workplace.
- Identify the different responses to change and learn how to manage each of them.
- Identify the common areas of conflict, concern and resistance.
- Understand the Six-Step Change Management Model and how to implement it.
- Obtain tools and techniques to guide change management planning, communication and execution.
- Learn a variety of tools and techniques to overcome negative behaviours.
- Gain useful tips to foster resilience in your team and bounce back from challenges.
- Understand governance and legal responsibilities for leaders.
- develop your own action plan which can be implemented in your workplace immediately.
- Access useful support and resources.
All change management workshops are customised to suit your specific needs and requirements.
Duration:�Express 2-Hr, 3-Hr, Half Day, Full Day.