Being in the firing line of unhappy customers can have a significant impact on even the most robust employees. During this intensive workshop, participants will learn what fuels negative customer behaviour and what practical strategies can be engaged for taming emotions and managing difficult conversations effectively.
- Understand and recognise the key psychological drivers behind customer behaviour.
- Understand how high emotion impacts unhappy customers and how you can control it.
- Identify the five types of difficult customers and learn how to deal with them effectively.
- Develop strategies for building rapport, trust and empathy with customers.
- Understand how to engage active listening, re-framing and e ective questioning skills.
- Learn how to deliver bad news to customers in a more positive way.
- Develop more confidence in resolving difficult conversations to achieve a win-win outcome.
Duration:3-Hr, Half Day, Full Day