Safe Work Australia estimates that work-related stress and bullying can cost Australian employers up to $693 million each year.
During this intensive workshop, participants will learn to understand, identify and prevent bullying behaviour in the workplace. Participants also learn what action steps should be taken if they experience bullying or harassment at work.
- Define bullying, harassment and discrimination.
- Understand your rights and responsibilities in relation to bullying, harassment and discrimination in the workplace.
- Review workplace policies and procedures.
- Understand how to protect individual employees and the organisation from the negative effects of bullying and harassment.
- Reduce legal risk or reputational damage.
- What resources & support is available.
The Workshop Lab operates this specialised workshop in conjunction with Evolve Workplaces ï¿½ Australiaï¿½s leading workplace investigation and mediation specialists. All Bullying & Harassment workshops are run by highly qualified workplace mediators who can answer all of the participants questions in relation to bullying and harassment in accordance with Australian workplace law.