An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides your business with the opportunity to reduce its people risks by providing confidential and effective solution focused counselling to employees and their families. The aim is to improve productivity in the workplace by reducing the incidence of absenteeism and the affects of stress, presenteeism, anxiety, depression and other symptoms that negatively impact the working environment and place pressure on people in human resources roles.
Our imperative is to provide a service to your business that saves you money in the long term. There is strong evidence that concludes the overall return on investment of a god EAP program is 5.74 times the company spend measured by a reduction in absenteeism and increased productivity (Hargrave et al, 2008; Jorgensen, 2007)
The Key Benefits of an EAP program will enable you to prevent, identify and resolve personal and work related issues before they negatively impact your workplace:
1. Increased morale, now seen as an excellent employee benefit for employers of choice
2. Improved productivity due to the improvement in personal life distractions and issues
3. Assisting managers to deal with those often tricky and complex employee issues and strategies
4. Reduced workplace absenteeism
5. Reduced WHS risks by having a proactive system in place for supporting your employees mental health.
Our program also provides short solution focused financial counselling assistance for when employees really need some professional assistance with their financial situation by accredited Financial Counsellors.